||Always the latest
||All languages available, choose at installation
||More Kaspersky options↗
Kaspersky Total Security
Kaspersky Total Security helps protect your family – when they surf, shop, socialize or
stream. Plus, extra privacy protection securely stores their passwords & key documents…
protects files & precious memories… and helps safeguard kids from digital dangers.
✔ Protects privacy, passwords, files & photos
✔ Protects money when you bank & shop online
✔ Protects your children… online & beyond
The license is for a one year period for PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones (see requirements). The subscription will be terminated automatically at
the end of the year. You will receive an email
reminder a month before the subscription ends, asking if you wish to renew. If you do not complete the
renewal process the subscription terminates.
New license or renewing
This one-year license may be the first license you use, or a renewal of your current subscription.
This product can be installed in all languages offered by the publisher
(including English, Dutch, French, German)). You will need to choose your
preferred language before installation.
For questions about your license(s), please contact us by email or phone.
For technical support and questions about specific functions, please contact the publisher of
the software. Please go to https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/GB for all options.
For all devices
• Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
• Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs & Mac computers. The feature is available for a range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, please visit: https://support.kaspersky.com/14102#block1 (for PCs) and https://support.kaspersky.com/14248#block1 (for Mac Computers)
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
• 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
• Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
• Microsoft Windows 10(1) Home / Pro / Enterprise(2,3)
• Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise(2) / 8.1 update(3)
• Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate — SP1 or higher(3)
• Processor: 1 GHz or higher
• Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)(2)
• Microsoft Windows 10(1) Home / Pro / Enterprise(2, 3)
• Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro (64-bit(3))
• Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768
Mac desktops and laptops
• 1920 MB free space on the hard drive
• Memory (RAM): 2 GB
• macOS 10.12 or higher
Android smartphones and tablets(4)
• Android™ 4.4 or higher
• Minimum screen resolution: 320x480
iPhone and iPad(6)
• iOS® 12.0 or higher
Please note we do not support the beta versions/previews of new operating systems. Only final, officially released operating systems are supported by the product.
1 If you’re using Windows 10, you might need to download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky Lab security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 10 Mobile/S editions.
2 The Kaspersky Safe Kids service isn't available for this version of OS or these types of devices.
3 Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. Please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/13812 to get more details.
4 The Kaspersky Internet Security for Android functionality may currently be limited on certain devices. Please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/10216 for more details. If you are using Kaspersky Safe Kids on Xiaomi© or ASUS© devices, please visit http://support.kaspersky.com/12980 for more details on how to setup & use the service.
5 Only Kaspersky Password Manager & Kaspersky Safe Kids are available for these platforms.