What do you buy
You will receive a license for one Windows computer for an indefinite period. You will pay only
once and may use it forever without any further (subscription) costs. You are permitted to
transfer the program to a different computer, for example after a computer crash or when buying a
After completing and paying for your order, your software and license will be
available in your account immediately. Please go to
You can start the installation process straight away.
Registration, Installation and Backup
We will send you a unique license code , which you have to register with Microsoft. After registering,
you may download and install the program. Registering the license code also enables you to re-download
and install the software again if required, after a computer crash for example. Therefore you do not need
a backup disc, however if desired you may burn a backup disc yourself.
Microsoft Office suites and applications are no longer available on disc. Boxes are still available but
contain no more than a small piece of paper with download instructions and a license code. We will
send you this by email. If desired you can burn a backup disc yourself.
This product can be installed in all languages offered by Microsoft (e.g. English, Spanish, French etc.).
You will need to choose your preferred language before installation. You may set the Spelling & Grammar
check in a different language.
* SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Computer and processor
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
2 GB RAM
3.0 GB available disk space
1280 x 800 screen resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Microsoft account
- Instant Search functionality requires Windows Search 4.0.
- To use PowerPivot, you must have .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0 and at least 2 GB of RAM.
- To use Excel 2016 with the Power View add-in, you must have Silverlight 5.0 installed and at least 2 GB of RAM.
Certain advanced functionality may require connectivity to:
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Server 2010, or Exchange Online. Outlook 2016 does not support connections to Exchange Server 2007.
• Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2010, or SharePoint Online; and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or SharePoint Foundation 2010.
• For integration with Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync (optional): Skype for Business Online, Lync 2013, and Lync 2010 Office Communicator 2007 R2. Office Communicator 2005 and Office Communicator 2007 are not supported.
• OneDrive or OneDrive for Business
Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, and OneDrive for Business are available with qualifying Office 365 subscriptions.
- Certain inking features require Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Rights Management features require access to either a cloud deployment of Microsoft Rights Management (Azure Rights Management) or an on-premises deployment (Active Directory Rights Management Services).
- Dynamic calendars require server connectivity.