||Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook
||All languages available, choose at installation
What do you buy
You will receive a license for one Mac computer for an indefinite period. You will pay only
once and may use it forever without any further (subscription) costs. You are permitted to
transfer the program to a different computer, for example after a computer crash or when buying a
After completing and paying for your order, we will order the license at the the distributor/manufacturer.
We will send the license details and download instructions to the email address you provided to us
within 1 business day.
Registration, Installation and Backup
We will send you a unique license code , which you have to register with Microsoft. After registering,
you may download and install the program. Registering the license code also enables you to re-download
and install the software again if required, after a computer crash for example. Therefore you do not need
a backup disc, however if desired you may burn a backup disc yourself.
Microsoft Office suites and applications are no longer available on disc. Boxes are still available but
contain no more than a small piece of paper with download instructions and a license code. We will
send you this by email. If desired you can burn a backup disc yourself.
This product can be installed in all languages offered by Microsoft (e.g. English, Spanish, French etc.).
You will need to choose your preferred language before installation. You may set the Spelling & Grammar
check in a different language.
* SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Computer and processor
A Mac computer with an Intel processor
4 GB of RAM
6 GB of available hard disk space
HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
Mac OS X version 10.10
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
The current or immediately previous version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Installation requires a connection to the Internet.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Exchange support in Outlook requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 or later OR Office 365 for business.
- Coauthoring requires SharePoint Server 2010 or a Microsoft account.
- Certain online features require a Microsoft account.