||Secure download at www.office.com
||Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher*, Access*
Office 365 for Home use
• You will receive a one-year license for 6 Persons. It is a code that is sent by email and can be registered on www.office.com to start a
new subscription or renew a running one.
• The software may be installed on an unlimited number of devices. However, each user can only be logged
on to a maximum of 5 devices simultaneously, and can only use it at one device at a time. A user can choose to stay logged on,
or easily log off on any device and log on to another
• The subscription will not be renewed automatically at the end of the year. You will
receive an email reminder a month before the subscription ends, asking if you wish to renew.
• The software will require installation on your computer. After installation you can use the software without being
connected to the internet.
• Office 365 is based on a subscription model, this means that you
are always entitled to the newest version of the software if a new version is released during the subscription period.
Renewing your subscription
You can use this product to renew your subscription for one year. Renewing is very easy, just enter the new license code into your Office account
and it's done! No new installation of the software is required. A full year will be added, so you will not lose any time of a running subscription.
This product can be installed in all languages offered by Microsoft (e.g. English, Spanish, French etc.).
You will need to choose your preferred language before installation. You may set the Spelling & Grammar
check in a different language.
On Mac devices the following programs are available: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook.
Computer and processor
Windows OS: 1.6 (GHz) or faster, 2-core
macOS: Intel processor
Windows OS: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
macOS: 4 GB RAM
Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space
macOS: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended) or APFS Updates may require additional storage over time.
Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
Windows OS: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
macOS: No graphics requirements.
Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1*, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new major version of macOS is released, the macOS and the previous two versions.
For the best experience, use the most current build of any operating system specified above. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems (Search Microsoft lifecycle Policy).
The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
Windows OS: some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
• Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality, but all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
• A Microsoft or organizational account is required for licensing and access to services.
• Skype requires a standard laptop camera or USB 2.0 video camera, a microphone, and an audio output device in order to utilize its full range of calling features.