||Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher*, Access*
||For 1 person (5 installations)
||Office at home
||Not for commercial use
Will not work well with business applications
Can be activated anywhere in Europe (EU + non-EU)
Does not include paid version of Teams (see Business subscriptions)
Microsoft Office 365 Personal
This product is a one-year license for Microsoft 365 Personal. It's a subscription for one person, and can be installed on 5 devices.
The subscription will not be renewed automatically at the end of the year. You will receive an email reminder a month before the
subscription ends, asking if you wish to renew.
Renewing your subscription
You can use this product to renew your subscription for one year. Renewing is very easy, just enter the new license code into your Office account
and it's done! No new installation of the software is required. A full year will be added, so you will not lose any time of a running subscription.
This product can be installed in all languages offered by Microsoft (e.g. English, Spanish, French, Dutch etc.).
You will need to choose your preferred language before installation. You may set the Spelling & Grammar
check in a different language.
* Access and Publisher are only available for Windows computers, not for Macs or tablets.
On Mac devices it can be installed on one of the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new major version of macOS is released, the macOS and the previous two versions.
Computer and processor
Windows OS: 1.6 (GHz) or faster, 2-core
macOS: Intel processor
Windows OS: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
macOS: 4 GB RAM
Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space
macOS: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended) or APFS Updates may require additional storage over time.
Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
Windows OS: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
macOS: No graphics requirements.
Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new major version of macOS is released, the macOS and the previous two versions.
For the best experience, use the most current build of any operating system specified above. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems (Search Microsoft lifecycle Policy).
The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
Windows OS: some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
• Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
• A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality, but all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
• Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
• A Microsoft or organizational account is required for licensing and access to services.
• Skype requires a standard laptop camera or USB 2.0 video camera, a microphone, and an audio output device in order to utilize its full range of calling features.